Thursday, July 02, 2009

we should be proud as malaysian..not as malay,chinese or indian=)





We should be proud to be a malaysian,not feel proud as malay,chinese or indian.I get very frustrated and sad when people ask me:Are you a malay?...or people criticize or look at different eyes whether he or she are malay or chinese or indian.Sorry to says that,actually i don`t feel that malaysian are peaceful,or lucky to have such a multiple racial,culture and whatsoever..i sometime do feel that the racial and the skin colour make the malaysian all divided..and that`s really bad.


But if i not mistaken,my dad..and some of the uncles told me that..the malaysian divided only for now..last time,which is a many many many years ago..all of them are really peace and do not have any different sight or thinking about what race are you.I still remember a friend of my dad told me that,he feel sad and really miss the time last time he was sitting and chatting at chinese restaurant having tea with indian and even a malay!(that was last last last time anyway,for now..do not have any chance to have such a nice moment like that)


why we have to stay away from each other?why the the people so-called `malaysian`really concern and particular with the racial?and one point that i really do not understand at all is...why do malay haven`t `merdeka` yet?well..i said it because..i feel that..malays do not have freedom..do not have own choices to moving on..for example..why do malays must be a muslim?or why must a chinese guy or women have to convert to muslim if she or he married malay?eeeuuuuwwwww...really complicated..really hard to understand why..haha!i`m not saying that malay or muslim are bad..no!just..i feel that `they` shouldn`t force people to follow their understandings or believes..agree?


with a sigh..~~i just manage to do my part as i know my family members are fighting for the justise..not for lee`s family..but is for all the malayssssiiiiaaaannnn..hahaha!!well..it`s hard..if it`s easy..this `matter` would not become so complicated like this..and just because of my malay name..i got into trouble and.....become so hard to go on.it`s totally unfair to me,to my family and to those who agreed with this matter.

No comments: