Tuesday, July 28, 2009

happy birthday~~~hehe..=)

Happy birthday liyana!!!haha..im 18 lo!!but still young..ahem..hehe~~~
To betty,b-yian and qi xiang..thanks for the surprise party..hehe..im so touch actually..just didnt drop my tears..haha!!and also the nice ballons and the present!!
thanks to Benjamin,susan,king kong,cui cui n bf and styler and davide..haha!thanks for 'the plan' to go fun fair just now..and it almost cancelled due to rainning..i know actually you all not really want to go d..but you all just pity me right?cuz i really feel wanna go..haha!!but im ok after hang out with you all..
im much better now=)
and thanks.. for all the wishes and calls ya..i love you all so much!!hehe~~
I miss my family and my ipoh friends..miss the surprise party of last year..haih..
this year couldnt celebrate with my family..i miss them much!but at least they still sent me wishes..hehe..no BBQ with nicole..fiona they all too..haih..
i feel so alone here..b-yian moved out adi..left me alone..just now after the surprise party,she and qi xiang came back to take back their study table to their new house..haih..im so sad that time~~what`s more can i say?i really sad..so lonely..
but overall ok la..still happy for today..actually quite moody de..but ok for now..
thats all la..wanna sleep d=)happy birthday to you,liyana.Move to a better life k?may all your dreams come true..and of cuz hope what u wished just now will come true..hehehe~~night!

No comments: