Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My BrO anD siS..hees=)

People always think that the eldest will bully the youngest..
hmm..but not me..hehe=)My bro and sis very noughty,they always bully me..huhh..
especially my sis,now she`s in form 2.She abit rough,and serious..but when her mood very good leh..will become qi xin la..haha!i love her so much!cuz she very care of me..hehe~~many agrees that she are more strong than me,she should be my eldest sis..haha..i admit im not strong as her,not smart than her too..and always so blur..always fall down..lol
not like her..she very active,strong,rough,independent..she very cute at sometime..hehe..i just love to hug her and kiss her chubby face!

My bro leh..quiet but talkative!haha..dont know how to describe him la..
he loves football..willing to get up at 4am just to watch the football match!qi xin!!erm..he very expert in computer..haiz..not like me..slow abit..hmm..
but in studies,my result better than him la!haha..frankly,im not really close with him like how im close with my sis..but he still loves to bully me=(

haha..dont know why suddenly blog about them..hmm..maybe too miss them d..feel wanna go home now,,rest..go for holiday..hmm..so stress now!!
just cant wait for my birthday present from both of them!haha..cuz every year sure i`ll get something special from them!hehe~~

p/s:-Mei,boy..i hope you read this blog..thats why i keep asking you both to on comp to read..haha!!you all no need to buy anything for me la..i just want cash..cuz my pocket gonna empty soon..hehe..tell mom n dad too k?haha!!miss you all..dad still angry with me??okla..i`ll go back this week la!!wei le ni men ok?keke..and join our family plan too..dont worry^.^ muackss..

No comments: