Saturday, July 04, 2009

abOut thE pResentatiOn anD discuSsioN=)

Hehe..finally..no more group discussion at night..hmm..happy~~but miss those moment..hehe..frankly..i do not enjoy much at the beginning..well,that time all of us still in the process knowing each other..hmm..
But after a few days..a few discussion..we all getting closer and closer..happy to meet them!
i did enjoy the moment we shared our ideas(but i didn`t give much idea..i know..soory~~)..do all the preparation together..and of cuz the time we yum cha together..hehe..really fun and nice moment!!
really feel sorry to all my group member----ccm,kelvin,koh,niki and timmy..i felt that i didn`t done my part well..hmm..always busy answering call and sms during the discussion..hehe..so sorry lo..to all my dear..
but honestly..im happy to have you all as my group member..hehe~~i can see all of you really work very hard and you all have alot of great idaes..(not like me)haiz..
actually i also don`t know what im suppose to do..hmm..
PR??really hard leh..haiz..or maybe bcuz i didn`t study?haha..but no matter how..it`s my parents decision..i have to respect them..and do well in my studies..
about presentation yesterday..hmm..great..feel happy after that..and at least one of the stress gone,..hehe=)ms diong said our group not bad..doing very well..and my friends told me that ms diong keep praising my group`s work..hehe..feel proud leh..~~~
hmm..i loves the ballons-blowing..the road-making,the star-making..haha..really fun!and of cuz!photos-taking!!haha..really enjoy it..especially koh..i know he really enjoy taking photos..haha!esp when take photo with me..hor????hahahaha..great friend he was.hmm..i loves the stars..too bad i don`t have the photos..haiz..
overall..really happy la..
and feel satisfied..hmm..
sorry to my friends...my hsemates..cuz have to cancel the `dates` with you all just bcuz of the discussion..hehe..WEI LE MY GROUP,I HAVE TO SACRIFICES DE!!!!haha..
don`t know next time still got chance to be in the same group ant leh..haiz..really fun working with them lo..so..i really hope to be in the same group with them again!!hehe~~
err..just thanks to you all..hmm..and sorry if i`ve done any wrong..and always late..not pay much attention..hehe~~~i love you all..muackss!!!!

No comments: