Friday, July 03, 2009

hmm..i Got NOThing To DO righT noW=(



Haiz..weekend is good..and bad.sometime.haha~~suddenly miss home~~my family~~my doggies~~and miss to play with them!haha..and of cuz i miss `you`..=)i miss my `duaghter`-you ning..!!!!!!!hehe..miss to play with her..muacks!

>>>my daughter,you ning=)

Today at school was so quiet lo..even my class..was quiet too..and moreover IT class mah..damn boring~~pui chin didn`t go for the class..so only left me,cui cui and styler..hehe~
hmm..really boring like hell..ccm and the group skipped the class too..haha..except kelvin..but end up he ponteng go out also..hehe~~and he asked me to help him to sign..can...no problem...he owe me roti cheese!hahaha..
really funny when ms tan finding her name list,and she said that kelvin took it away..lol~~=)but actually the name list was on her table,under her file..haha!

i didn`t pay much attention during the class..cui cui and styler keep laughing and `blow water` there..haha!and they make fun with me by cheating me sound made by the totoise..haha..damn stupid am i~~ermm..but fun laa..haha..i also keep sms-ing with tay,kelvin,shirren,and sha po..haha..so naughty..i know that..~~no more next time,i promise..keke..~~
next week exam ler..just now grammar test..i don`t know de ar..so scare i cannot answer just now..but luckily i can do it..haha!

haizz..b-yian,betty and qi xiang gone back hometown ady..so miss them err..~~~actually b-yian said she not going back de..i`m so rushing to come home to catch up with her..but......i feel wanna cry when read her note:liyana,sunday go ipoh cancel ady!!i got assig. to do.i will back on sunday..take care!!oh my god..i`m damn sad now~~~~hmm..
but is okla..i`ve decided not to go back this weekend..cuz i got exam next week..if i go back sure cannot study ler..hmm..but is oklo..my dad coming tomorrow..so still okay=)

what else to say leh?hmmmmmm.....very boring lo..!

haih..all of them gone back ady~~really hate it!hope i can use these free times to concentrate studying laa..after the exam i can relax abit la..haha!and i got trip to UTAR..don`t know when..but i was totally excited!hehe..got chance to get along with them!hmm~~~~hopefully..

aiya..feel hungry tim!wanna go find food to eat la!haha..!!!!!













No comments: