Friday, July 17, 2009

speechless

Im speechless.I just trying to make you better anyway..but is ok if you continue like this..sigh~~~really speechless.
actually why i wanna care u so much?is because u`re really important to me,i still treat you as my friend!i know you very stress..cant handle it well..cant do well in exam..so i care and trying to help but get such a response..damn!next time i wont care anymore la..when you feel really need me only find me..hurt me so deep..you emo doesnt mean you can be like that..people are care about you,but you just dont appreciate..just fine!im speechless..i wont disturb you anymore..you wont feel fan la..ok?
i wont start sms you or ask for your condition anymore..you just dont need me,you never treat me like human,as your friend!!
really never never never never be a good people..useless 1..people just cant see it!

No comments: