Saturday, July 04, 2009

The Visit~~and mix up topic..

My family came just now..well..they visit me..hehe~~mommy bought so many yogurt for me!!haha..know earlier just now no need to buy la..haiz..actually my sis wanna stay here tonight..haiz..but daddy not allow..hmm..
leave me alone now again..sobzz..
hmm..after this wanna continue study..sien~~but if don`t study..will die de la..hmm..
just now daddy already alot of speech la..ask me to study study and study hard..hmm..huhh..PR???really hard ler..i don`t know what im studying about..=( stupid la me!!!!
then uncle sam called..asked how my studies..whether i enjoy anot..hmm..the answer i have to give him of cause enjoy la..if not??
just fine!!it`s still new for me..maybe=)
hmm..this few days we keep sms-ing le..but i don`t know should feel happy or not..no idea at all..really feel fan about the assignments and exam next week!!!oh my god!!!!1please keep me strong ya..
so how??of cuz happy la..we both sms back..start to contact each other again..but i feel that you wanna hide it from your friend,you seems like afraid to let them know that we contact again..well..i don`t know..maybe just my feeling gone wrongly..haha!!but anyway..i have feeling..that`s for very sure^.^
enough is enough..don`t want to think too much..study 1st!!!thats the most important!!为了我父母,我一定要努力!!哈哈..im so guai leh..~~~kekeke..("blow-ing water")
that`s all la..wanna study again..

No comments: