Tuesday, September 01, 2009

When i know you still loving me

I don't know what should i do now.
When you told me that you're still loving me.
I'm angry more than happy.!
How nice if that time you don't leave me..
i'm sure now it won't be complicated like this!
you hurt me!again and again..
but i don't know why whenever i know you are sad,
you need someone to talk to,
i just feel myself should go to you.
Sometime i feel that i still love you,but sometime i feel that i can live without you.
i don't know..i'm confusing.
but since you said you can wait for me,
i found myself can accept you again=)
and i know you don't like me go out till late at night,
always control me like you did last time..
but stubborn me still do it..
but yet you willing to wait me to change it..
what's more can i say? you're too nice to me..
i'll try my best to give you back my heart..ok?
and i'm sorry..very sorry..i know its so unfair for you..
sorry..
and thanks for the will to wait for me.
trust me,we will be ok soon..although our distance not near..hmm..

No comments: