Sunday, September 20, 2009

relaxing~~

finally..
it's time for me to relax.
just for two weeks by the way!
haha..=p
relax abit..compare to the life in kampar.
everything 'free' now..especially my meals..haha!
whatever i want to eat..how much to eat..
everything not take out from my pocket's money.hehehe..=p
good ya.
But still worrying about the result.
Last few nights mom asked about my exam.
haih..i've told her everything.And i did told her that IF i failed few papers,
MAYBE i'll stop studying ler..
don't know whether it is the right choice or not.
and not sure is i'm too stupid to follow my studies or what.
Why last time everything seems so easy for me?
and i can do quite well if i hardworking last time.
but now?even i tried my best,still cannot @.@
DEar god.please help me..=)
don't want think about it first!
hehe=p
tonight going to meet my big family members..yahoo!!!
they coming to my hse=p
and also my dearest friends..
tian,mimi,fiona,sab,anne.kerlee,lulu..............many more.
But too bad,nicole not joining.haih.but is ok..thursday going out to catch some movie with her!
and......cui cui they all coming too!hehe=p
and......hope 'you' come too..hehe=) miss 'you' sooo much!!
lol
will take some picture later.
will post it on my great blog.
will share the joys with dear readers/viewer ya.
haha=p
but some of the 'dangerous+stupid viewers'..you're not welcome.
you know who you are ya?hehe=)
i know i'm bad.lol.
but 'they' worst.
Don't worry,the person i mean not from ktar or utar..hehe=)
she is from my previous sch last time.=p
I don't like she keep up with my blog.
yeeeeuuuwww...=(
cuz..she's not a nice human being.kaka!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MISS YOU GUYS..HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL LATER!
I'M WAITING FOR YOU ALL=)

No comments: