Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I.FEEL.

hmm..just back from ipoh.
Don't know why this time feel sad whan leaving! haha..
Well..since friday afternoon i've spent my times and days with my beloved family=)
till tuesday..and boy and mei no school also..dad and mom didn't work..
so......this few days just hang around with them!
damn happy!=)
hmm..
have to study hard now..for our final exam!..
hmm..i must do well..that's what i've promised my dad and mom=)
and also myself=)
so sad can't celebrate boy's birthday together with them..
his birthday tomorrow..hmm..
well..i've to come back kampar ler..hehees..
miss them much!!
and..this year plan to go stadium for the merdeka celebration..
FAILED again!haiz..
so frustrated lo..actually plan to hang out with them..
failed also..haiz..what a bad day!huhh..hmmp..!!

No comments: