Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Should I Do??=(

What should i do?
i feel lost.i feel bad about myself at the same time.
i'm not sure what am i doing now.
i'm sorry.
i just don't know myself.
i'm not real me.
sorry dear.
How can i treat you like this.
i'm sorry.really sorry.
but this kind of thing comes and goes.
and you hardly to avoid it.
i'm suffer too at the same time.
you're never alone.
you still have me.
eventhough not with my full heart.
who to blame now?
if last time we never have problem,
then now won't be so complicated like this,right?
i'm so sorry.
i just don't know what should i do.
i don't want to hurt you.
but i don't want to make you suffer also.
it's so unfair to you.
i know.
i really no intention to hurt you.
i understand why you treat me so cool now.
is my fault.i know.i'm so sorry.

No comments: