Sunday, September 06, 2009

ANTI-exam!!

hate exam leh!!!!
haiz..
but finally 2 papers over dy..
can pass laa i think..
but of cuz i wish i can score higher marks..=)
hehees=)
time seems not enough when come to study..
haha!
but always plenty of time for yum cha,lepak and enjoy.
hmmp..
yea..that's what students always did!..
me as well lo=)
tomorrow MC paper..
hate it much!
i don't like it leh..
but still,i have to do my very best..
haiz..
boring err...have to study study study..
haiz..
sometime feel wanna relax like styler did!
hahaha..
but can't..i don't want to make my parents dissapointed leh..
but really hard for me to understand what i'm studying about lo..
that's why now i'm blogging..
kaka!
hopefully the tips i get from ccm all kena laa..
cuz cui cui that one abit difficult..
haiz..study laa..trying my very best=)
god bless me and all my friends...=)

No comments: