Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Really Pissed Me Off!!!

no good mood right now!
hmmp..
really pissed of someone.
yup..is YOU!!
why its soo difficult for you to tell me??
now i don't want to know ady!
ya..i very 'small gas' de..ok?
the way you treat me just now also weird weird de..
haiz.
IT!! damn..
hard to memorize it.
haiz.again..my brain almost cacat lo..=(
boring!!!
stay at home..study,online,blogging..
study,online,blogging..
haiz..
The connection..
damn qi xin and slow.
its took my 30mins to entering this blog!!
fuck.
hmm..really pissed me of.
but just now when i collecting my clothes.
i saw a cute baby boy having dinner with his family at firezone,
which is below my house.
hmm..he looked up.
'bye bye' with me.
haha..
so cute=)
still remember his cute little face.
his laughter makes me feel better now.
haha..but too bad no ballon to give him just now,like shapo always did when she live here last time.
just now dinner with cui cui,and bf's gang.
nice+full+delicous+great+happy+satisfied.
keke!
wanna relax now.tomorrow start study again.
gosh!
going to watch twilight again.
already 7-8 times i think.
haha..
but what to do,cuz no other choice.
waiting for cuicui help me to download the pps.
hmm.
so that i can enjoy it during sem break.
kaka!
i still missing you badly. when are you coming to see me again ya?
i love surprise.and hopefully i get it=)
hahaha!
ok dy now.
lolx

No comments: