Monday, September 21, 2009

my days with THEM=P

I love to be with them.They always brighten my days.=p hehe=)We can study together.and...everythings together!! enjoy the moment we spent.hehe=p voodoo-ing..21-ing..ghany-ing..party-ing..wow..fun!!! you all are crazy friends that i ever have.haha!!And still remember that night! the worst dinner that i ever had.kaka..that's is...

.

.

.

.

.

The ""LUI CHA""..haha..(styler,really ''niceeeeeee''..ahem..hahaha..)




Really nice hor cui cui??kaka..soo funny..it's took our almost an hour to finished it.

but at the end we just throw it away.cuz..really cannot in laa..hehe=p



KFC together too!! fun! wai keong joined us too=p hmm..~~ really fun to be with them.

we just....friend!!!! everything we will do together.hmm..just..happy...enjoy with them.haha!





yummy..share money+eat puas puas!!





lee mee and me=p swwet right?haha..i love her.and i know she love me too.

eventhough she always 'scold' me..'say' me..and sometime 'critic' me..haha..but she's a nice good friend!! and funny too..

we`re really close..and they`re really good friend.=p hmm...i love them!!sooo much!!
hehes=p







No comments: