Thursday, September 10, 2009

Seeking Forgiveness From You=(

i'm sorry.Really sorry my dear.
I know it's my fault.
I understand that i'm being so unfair toward you.
I'm sorry.
I shouldn't be like this.
Maybe distance and times makes us like this.Hardly for us to meet.
I'm sorry for being so cruel toward you.
How can i keep other person inside my heart even i already have you??
haiz.I don't know.
but i just want to be honest toward you.
I'm really sorry.I want you,but at the same time i close with him.
He treat me nice also.and i will spend time often with him too.He will come to find me.He will just sms me or call me for no reason.
While you,i feel that you are too far away from me.
I really wish we can spend more time together.
I wish you can always come to find me here.
and be like last time again.
I'm happy yesterday you came my house.
Don't chat much.After we took a nap,then you went back dy.
really nothing special.
But we really so long never meet.When meet,like nothing like that.
hmm..i don't know why.
I know it's so complicated.
sorry my dear.
if me,i also cannot accept you keep another gal in your heart.
i know is my fault.sorry.
I don't know what i'm suppose to do.
just sorry.
really sorry.
i need time.i was so confuse.really sorry.

No comments: