Friday, August 21, 2009

Y.O.U

You,i'm happy to meet you at first=)
cuz i really miss you soo much!
chat alot,laughed and jokes..
make me feel wanna stop the time.
but yet i have no power to do so,
at last we have to stay away after these nice moment.
But just don't know why feel like crying.
the happiness had changed to sadness.
The feeling are become stronger and stronger,
that i don't even understand it.
You make me feel sad,
because i can see through your eyes,
there is nothing gonna change it.
We will still be the same,
but at sometime,i feel different..
you had changed!
but yet i pray and wish for non stop.
still,don't have any sign i get,
that's make me dissapointed and sad.
You care me,make me laugh make me happy,
make me more suffer actually.
Why??
why must it be like this?
i should be happy meeting you?or should regret?
i wonder there are chance for me?and for us?
no confidence anymore,just left dream.
DEar god,please do not treat me like this.
i really suffer and hurt.
可是我会一直等着你,我相信在每个困境都可以看到一个希望!!
so i'll still hoping..

No comments: