Saturday, August 08, 2009

S.T.U.D.Y!!!!

STUDY STUDY STUDY
that's what we plan to do!
we didn't go back ipoh this weekend
cui cui(my future roommate)hehe=) alone,me as well.
so i've decided to stay with her for this two days since celine dion back hometown dy.
hehe=)
sleep at 2am last night,woke up at 2pm today!!
haha!!
after bathing,time for lunch!
enjoy the moment cui cui share her unhappy thing with me!
means i'm the one can be trusted!
reached her home,started to study..
she took a nap,i online with my babe,
continue to study,then she cooked dinner for me!
wow..yummy!!
gossiping after that!laughed alot!
mentioned some sensitive issue,but nice to chat about.
Our MC text book still on the table,
make me feel so sick!
Next tuesday going to have test 2,
but i still blogging now^.^
hahaha!!
miss my dear..waiting for his sms..=(
now planning to have a BBQ on 28th,hope all of you can join!
no excuses!!participation is compulsary=)!!
wanna take a bath now,tonight will be study!study!and study!!
hmm..wondering 'the plan' for next friday on or not..we are going to @$#%%##@..
really wanna go,cuz can meet my dear=)
starting on now onward mylife gonna be a hectic life,
busy for the preparation for final exam!gosh!!
hate it!!can't enjoy anymore!!=(
haiz..miss you all much!!faster come back here..wanna meet you all ler=(
Going back ipoh next weekend..can meet my beloved family=) wanna bake some cakes and cookies with mom=)YEAH!!!=)
lastly,i pray for baby recovery=)

No comments: