Monday, August 10, 2009

R.E.A.L.I.Z.E

Sometime,we just don't realize what exactly we likes.
Like me,i always think that i likes pink,
but actually not.
I suddenly realized that..quite alot of my stuff are in blue..
hehe=)
my pencil case,my bedsheet,my blanket,and quite alot of my clothes are in blue..
hmmm..izit because doraemon are blue??hahaha!!
and now i feel that i started to like green!!haha..same with styler=)
hmm..it's really weird.
Sometime we may always said that we like or love something so much!!
but actually in the heart,we actually like and love other thing even more!!
haiz..why it so complicated?why our life so complicated???
sometime even just a small matter,will make us confuse and effect our future.
And I,always don't let go all the memories that we had together..
i still staying in the world that we made up together,
eventhough we reached the end path.
Always just with a simple but strong reason,that is,i still very love you!
but i started to try understand myself,i try to follow my true heart..
and i realized that,actually the 'loves' toward you already gone.Because i know your heart no longer with me,so why should i be so unfair and cruel to myself for continue loving you.
Maybe inside my heart already have other better peason than you,
I'm sorry..i'm sorry for the promises i had made to love you forever.
but the memories with you will always stay in my heart,trust me!
i hope same come to you.I believe that you already forget about me,anyway.haha!
For now,someone already stay in my heart,someone that already touches my heart and my soul as well.
I do really love that someone.I miss you,someone.I miss you so much!!!

No comments: