Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Go for A BETTER liFe!!!!^.^

Today onward,i'll go for a better life..i wont cry just because of this crap matter..
im too tired to care it for too much..i get nothing at the end..
ya,we are still friend..but i don't think you still need me anyway..haha..well,you have a better friends already..hmm..i think this is the time for me to stay away from you..i think im not a good friend for you..but i'll still care and remember you,for sure..i'll always pray for you=) if you're in trouble..i'll try to help,i'll find the way..ok?not to worry..=)
i wanna study hard in my studies now..should cut down the plan to shopping..play..yum cha..enjoy..hehe=) i'll try my very best to achieve a exellent result in my final exam..hmm..that's what on my mind now..
just fine la..if i continue to think about it..i'll get hurt again..why not i choose to have a better life,right?
i still have my family standing with me..hmm..i still have nice sister,betty..hehe=)i still have my fellow coursemates and close friends..cui cui,styler,lee mee and so on..i still have nic and the gang~~
and i believe i still have many people care for me..and still need me..and still will treat me as human with feeling,right?i should be thanksful=) i believe i can be a better person..
i get hurt,at least i can learn something from it..at the same time..it will make me strong..ya..that's what i want..
cheer up..i'm ok..will be ok soon!!!haha..
i'll make myself busy to forget about everything that make me so sick!
final exam coming soon..i'll start doing revisions..hmm..and i'll busy with the dance and yoga class soon..hehe=) but i'm sure i'll enjoy it!!cuz i really wanna learn yoga..hmm..finally have the chance=)yahoo!!!

No comments: