Sunday, August 09, 2009

SiCk Of IT>>>>

haiz...
Sick of it la!!!!
why so hard for me to understand it??
haiz..
woke up at 12.30pm while cui cui still piggy-ing.
Showering+brunch taking+game-ing,
it's time to open MC TEXT BOOK again!!!
hate it hate it!!!
Cui cui more rajin than me=)
i studied half way then on the 'heart of fancing' again=0
haha!!
going out for dinner now..
tonight plan to cover the chapters going to be tested on next tuesday.
hmm..hopefully..=)
i think tonight no dates,so i will stay at home!hehe=)
nothing special today,
what a boring day!!
haiz..so fast the day end=(
i still missing you like hell,wanna meet you soon!
ohya!!but i'm happy!finally i've found my 'thing' back..haha!!
That 'thing' really so precious for me,
eventhough,we've reached the end.
But it still important for me and simply can't let it go^.^

No comments: