Tuesday, August 04, 2009

where have you been??

To you..where have you been?i didnt see you since yesterday..i thought you'll turn up just like you did for the few days ago..=)
your face are still fresh in my mind..i cant forget the eyes contact..hmm..where have you been?i hope to see you again..hehe=)
To another you..why you always sms me during my sleeping time?haha..then when i'm free you never reply my msg..hmmp!!i dont know why..suddenly miss you so much!!last night i really need your comfort..but you busy..sigh~~
To you.....what is done is done..you've made the decision,and nothing gonna change it again..i wont let you to hurt me again..this is the last time k?you go for your own dream..and so do i..
everything settled now..and i hope you'll never regret it..we're still friend..if thats what you wanting for..=)

No comments: