Thursday, August 06, 2009

I miss you......all=(




To all my dear..i miss you all so much!!the self-loving gang..i really miss you all=(
i just see our photos that we taken last time..hmm..really make me feel wanna cry=( miss those times huh? nicole..i wanna share alot of things with you=( that saturday i thought we can meet..haiz..really dissapointed huh? and actually i wanna join you all to IRC for lunch..but i got no transport to there..and i got plan with my family too=( so sad..=(
I'm going to have a BBQ here..with my new friends here..suddenly miss the time we organized BBQ..parties together before..when you all think we can meet up ya?i not go back ipoh every week..and you all still have school activities..haiz..
so long we didnt meet ya..nicole at kl..and going Australia soon!haiz..i really wish to meet you all..so long time we didnt laugh together..only you all can make me forget about everything..!!i'm so sad now..stress with my life..
i need you all to be with me=( i miss you all so much!!!do you all miss me too?or forget about me ady?haiz..
really hope you all can join the BBQ that im going to held..

No comments: