Monday, August 10, 2009

H.I.D.E

i can feel that you're hiding something from me.
i can feel that you're sad,
i can feel that you have a lot of things to think about that make you unhappy.
This few days i really feel you're so weird.
Something that you're confusing about.
Something that make yourself uncomfortable with.
I can see it through your eyes.
you said you're alright,but deep inside your heart,you really need comfort.
You're not ok at all!!i know!!
yea..finally just now you told me that you feel helpless..
hmm..actually i knew it since we chat last time.
I can feel something wrong with you when you`re staring at me..
your eyes contact are totally different,i know it!!
stop hiding please..i'm always with you..
always free for you,don't worry.
i'm sad seeing you like this..cheer up k?
anything need my help,i'll try to lend you my hands..
and also my ears..
please don't make me worry about you..i really care of you!trust me..
you'll never alone,you still ME!!=)

No comments: