Thursday, August 13, 2009

FAMILY vs FRIENDs

Family vs friends..hmm..
who's more important?
to me,is family..really!(100%) i'm sure..
because based on what i observed and discovered that,
a friend.. will come to you just when you're in a good condition..just when you're in laughter..just when your pocket full with money and with 'alot of lines' in your small brain.
haiz..that's the fact!but i strongly agreed that not all of them is like that.
some of them still will care foe you just you won't know either is really sincere from their heart or just by the surface.=)
like how i feel now.I was sick for these few days,and i just see doctor just now in the morning.
hmm..it is just a normal fever.But 90% of getting H1N1..but of cuz he gave me alot of medicine to prevent and do asked me to take extra cares.well..i think is nothing serious,hopefully..cuz just the symptoms i have a likely to the symptom of H1N1..
but no worries,doctor said not confirm 100%!!!haha..god bless me and also dad.
i told them just now about my condition,they're ok..but seems like SOME of them are avoiding me.scare of me..=(
well..i understand la..if me,i'll avoid to be so close with a suspected person for getting H1N1 too la..hehe=)
but not family members,especially my mom..they never feel scare of me or trying to avoid from me!but instead of avoiding,they will care and care and care and care and care you more.And just worrying about you!! just like the world going to stop turning,or just like the sun going to fall on them.
So from here,i can make a simple conclusion and interpretation!hahaha..
that's is..no matter how trouble are you in,our family will never left you behide..they won't leave you to cry alone with yourself.
Friends, are important in our life,ya!i simply can't deny it..but family,definately are more precious element in our whole long life!!
"other things may change us,but we start and end with family"

1 comment:

waikeong said...

ya ala.. i din avoid you also.