Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'm sorry my darlings!

I'm sorry to you all,betty,b-yain and qi xiang..
I promised to eat with you all but every night i didn't fulfill it..sorry~~
this few days i quite busy with my own stuff..i miss you all so much..
we less talk..less yum cha together already..so sad=(
and actually i wanna move to betty's house there..but really troublesome..and there much more expensive..and after a few months..you will be graduate adi..then i'll be alone there also..
haiz..i'm so sorry my dear sis!sorry..really sorry..
hmm..i have to spend more times with them now..so long i didn't hang out with them and to have a nice chit chat..a lot of stories i wanna share with you all..and i'm sure you all have stories for me too.right?too bad shapo no longer stay with me..if not we wont be like this le..
i really miss you all..love ya!muackss..=)

No comments: