Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will?

I was not sure if i was dreaming,but not until i feel your touches and whenever i feel your lips on mine:) Actually i don't even know how to describe what i feel and you know what?I do feel so so so proud to be yours:) *seriously* I always wonder why you will choose me.Because i totally understand that i'm not your cup of tea.and i know i'm not the best for you.Honestly,i do feel jealous whenever you talk about others esp HER.haha..you knew it:)hmm.not that i don't trust you,is just.i don't have any confidence.but not until l know *something* from *someone* haha.I really feel so touch and warm after i've found it out:) Thanks dear:) And sorry that i can't be the type you want.But i'll try.well,I am trying:)But seriously it'll takes time.and i hope that you can wait for the result.

phew.God.I'm totally out of my mind.I never change myself just for someone else.But this time,yes. NO,he never request for it.I do it for my ownself actually:)I just..wanna be the best for him:) Make him happy and proud to have me:)

I love the feel whenever you touch me,hug me and kiss me and even when you're holding me hand.The moment is just like..*undescribeable* haha! Maybe for you is just a normal actions for a pairs.But to me,it was totally special and precious that i can't effort to lose it:)

I don't mind if to harm myself.*I'm mad* :) It's totally worth for,and i never regret to have you in my life.Yup,maybe other people might thinks that..huh?what are you doing?is that worth?for what?and bla bla bla..You know..i don't even give a fuckin care.I don't mind what people might feel or think but i really mind if you mind about what others might think.LOL *complicated* haha!
hmm.Actually you do give me strength and encourage me to make myself to be better.Even by some hurtful words.Lol Nola..is okay:) i know it:) hees. But i love whenever you tease me or 'bully' me.You're the expert. kaka! hmm.

Just fine.i promise not to tease you by using HER. Because now i really know that your heart are belongs to me.and forever be mine:)
oh! Am i still dreaming?Lol Nah..I'm not.hees:)
Hmm..but funny thing here.Huh?why i will fall in love to him?haha.Well,i still feel that i was dreaming for too much! Hmm.You know when you're falling in love,is when you can't fall asleep and do anything in peace mind,because reality finally better than your dreams:)
haha!

No comments: