Monday, January 04, 2010

Everything

Feel glad and relax after all the assignments and presentations over.
now putting attention on the final coming soon.
hmm.
going back this week.
=)
hehe..
Just now i bought the pill dy.
haha!
although it cost me alot.but i feel it's worth:)
hopefully nothing going to fall on me.
=)
emo darling this few days.
cuz he keep playing games,don't want me.
=(
but is okay la..at least he still at home.
hmm..
feeling closer and closer with kitty and yy.
good!
sister^^
haha!
kitty is cute! yy is cool!
nice friend to get along^^
brownie only eat veges and fruits.hahaha!
no more his food.
^^
they always say i'm ugly..always that m**** is the most pretty one!
kenny,keong and even darling just the same!!!
hate!
I'm going to change their mind=)
darling,you wait and see!!
hng!! even though it will cost me a lot and harm my life.
blekk.
i'll still carry it on=)
miss last night cycling to westlake with them..styler,kitty,yy and also burger.
haha..fun! and yum cha after that with kenny,monica and keong~~
really a fun time with them!
see...darling continue playing game there.
haihhh..
don't want bother him dy!

No comments: