Thursday, January 07, 2010

Sorry from me,to you:)

Really sorry for everything that i've done.
I guess now you realized that i'm not as good as you think right?
:)
yea..i'm not that good and nice.
hmm.
even i've tried to be the best for you.
but just don't know why i can't make you feel that.
so it shows that i'm failed.
sorry.
Nothing more i can say.
just sorry^^
You never make me cry.is i cry for myself.
being so useless for you.
sorry for always making you worry about me.
sorry for always trouble you.
everything is my fault.is my bad.
i should stand for all these thing now.
i'm okay.
really sorry.
very sorry darling.
this time,i really don't know whether i should give up or not.
i'm doubting.
because sometime i do feel tired to face all these failure again and again.
i'll give you some time and i do need it too.
sorry for my weird attitude for this few days.
and i just don't know why.
haha!
i'll okay soon=)
love forever:)
only you.:)

No comments: