Friday, January 08, 2010

I.MISS.YOU.LIKE.CRAZY.

hey..so long never listen to it.
haha!
In car just now i was listen to a song that really really meaningful to me:)
It brings back the memories that i had before.=)
''i miss you like crazy''
yea..at the time.
my mind is thinking of you,darling.
Since we had the big quarrel few days and nights ago.
i realized that how important you are in my life.
i totally lost without you with me.
Darling^^
I miss you like crazy
even more than a word can say
i miss you like crazy
every minute of everyday
darling,i'm so down when your loves not around.
i miss you..i miss you..
i miss like crazy:)
do you know that..
you're all that i want,
you're all that i need,
can't you see what i feel?
can't you see that my pain is so real?
when i think of you,
i don't know what to do.
how i wish to see you right now:)
Hmm..
Just now received your msg.
said that you miss me so much.
haha..really happy and touch.
because i don 't receive that kind of msg from you always.
hmmp.
But i know you really mean it.
me too=)
I miss you like crazy.
haha!
Darling..I'm so sorry for always make you worry about me.
Thanks for become so mindful that night.
*only you can understand it*
Thanks for not leaving the hse even when we're in quarrel.
Glad that we overcome it!
Thanks to styler and davide.
*you both know what i mean*


No comments: