Saturday, January 16, 2010

Freak

Freakin no mood right now.headache since just now and i just can't do anything to make it better.don't know why feel so unhappy and angry:( everything happens around me really pissed me off.oh my god.help*
since i got nothing to do.i simply click on people's blogs and trying get to get me update with the news of others.haha.Lol


ohmygod* i viewed her blog.F.O! i read it and make me feel to vomit what i've eaten just now.and i tried to leave comment on her post without signing in my identity.but failed.just..fine.* it's so so so fake of her!can't stand her.*mygod mygod.pls.i don't want to be bad.haha.* the post of her is totally want to showing off but yet she denied it.*gosh*


recently,many many weird species of people appear in my life and totally blocking my life!what the..my god.
hmm.actually quite funny.i don't know why i dislike her so much.of cuz not just because of him,but the feel already exist since the day i met her.with full of make up.that's so-called pretty.and always gets warm welcomes from others.*this is not jealousy,but people with eyes and mind will agree with me* support*^^( like like like sistas!!) haha! i know who supporting me^^


hm.fine.don't want to comment much.just fine.later on people will feel it was a jealousy.haha!but nothing to be jealous of nothing just fakes.^^
**hiding oneself just can't bring her/him to anywhere:)
arrghhhh...freakin bad mood!!!

No comments: