Friday, January 29, 2010

A to Z from someone:)

Q and A:)
A-Available?: not available.
B-birthday on?: 28th of july.
C-crushing on?: it's a secret =x
D-Drunk before?: Yes,few times:)
E-easiest person to talk to? : urm.darling^^
F-favorite song?: err.latest,russian roulette by rihanna:)
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? : Bears!
H-had sex before?: what kind of question is this huh?
I-in love with?: Darling^^
J-jusco or parade u prefer? : jusco:)
K-killed someone before? : nope.killing myself :x
L-longest car ride?: urm..4-5 hours i thk.
M-missing someone right now?: yes.
N-number of sibling?: 3
O-one wish.: make me pass my exam please^^
P-person that you wish to kill?: M L
Q-quiet or noisy are you?: Haha..talkative..is quiet or noisy? Lol
R-reason to smile?: Be with them!
S-sick of?: M L!!!!!!!
T-thing that you never ever touch?: drug.
U-underwear brand and colour: C.K. blue in colour.^^
V-vegetable(s): err...depends.
W-wish to do right now : Kill that bitch!
X-x-ray u did before?: nope.
Y-Yellow are the symbol of?: ?? sex? haha.
Z-zany you are?: my friend said i am:)
haha..can i add on? for H-hate? M L,fakers and destroyers. W-wishes: wish that he'll listen to me^^and forever with me^^









No comments: