Saturday, January 23, 2010

Release:)

Yeah.finally i can update my precious blog:) haha.
since the line treat me so nice now:)
hehe..thanks!=)
hmm.
no idea what to blog about.
but the only thing is.I feel more relax now:)
keke=)
urm..let's talk about darling first:)
last few night he turned aggressive.haha..
i think maybe he stress of studying the mc and drama.i guess.
he hit me with the pillow.and try to make me fall from the chair.
Lol
he also kicked and slapped me. *not really la*
hahaha..
I was doing my revision at that time and i was like,wow..what is wrong with you?
haha.but of cause i did layan him and fight with him too!
my knee became 'blue black' after knocked with the bed.
Lol
hmm..about brownie now:)
i'm thinking where to keep him for the sem break.
mom doesn't allow me to bring him back.*sigh*
darling will bring him back but yet i feel unhappy to trouble him.
hmm.
he so so so cute you know?haha..
love him much.
i'm gonna train him to say : right! wheeeeee! yeepeee..circus! poop in his hand poop in his hand! incoming!....hahahaha..* Darling will understand what is that,and he was like,totally fuckedup whenever i says that.
kakakaka.
kampar life,not to say boring la.
cuz i've found a group of people that i can hang out with:)
enjoy it much!:)
two more papers to go.
and merdeka!
hahaha..after get the result more 'merdeka' *opposite*
haha.anyway.don't wanna think so much first:)
and and and..i hate comparison.^^
so please.

No comments: