Friday, January 15, 2010

a story of me & him

the first time i saw him,he was just an ordinary guy to me.and we never realized each other since we're not in the same class at that time.Every time we bump into each other,don't even 'hi' or give a smile.Until one day,we got chance to talk and laugh together,i feel that he's actually a smart and funny:)since then,we acknowledge and smile with each other whenever got the chance to meet.hees.Until one day in lecture hall,he asked for my number and yea,we exchanged!but the number just saved in the phone book,never use since got nothing to chat about.lol.
This sem,i got to know that he's in the same class with me:) feel nothing,just glad that at least i have someone that i can close with since my gang entering chinese class.we started to contact through the sms,msn and even went for lunch or dinner together.people started to wondering about me and him til i feel so worried if he mind.Cui cui even predicted that he will become my future boyfriend and wow,she's right! haha.but..the development not that fast:) we walk to college together and he willing to wait for me even when i'm late:) in class,we sit together but didn't talk much.i mean,about other topic except the homework.but later on,the feel to understand him more started to exist in me and i just don't know why:)and..
emm..until one night.received his msg asking me about the feeling,i was like.oh my god.he's asking me that...haha.but at that time.i just told him that the feeling toward him just as a friend:) and he did told me the feeling of his toward me is more than a friend.i was happy,of cause.starting on the moment onward,every minutes of everyday my mind is totally thinking of him.oh my god.Styler started to ask me many things about me and him.:) and..i realized that i've been fall to him.well..after some times,i feel that it's time to tell him my true feeling toward him:)after the kl trip,the feel are much more stronger.and and and..we become a couple:)yea..till now:) of cause we did quarrel for some time,but well,thanks god that we manage to face it well.hees:) pls to god to make us strong til the end^^
and i just love him and enjoy every moment that we spend together:)
hmm..
actually many many more i wish to share.but he was like.wah..what u blog about?so long??haha.and i do suddenly feel tired after hear he said that.really quite a long blog.heehes:)going to take a nap now:)
cheers your life!

No comments: