Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life is not simple

Life is not simple.
and never be simple.
but that's life:)
what to do.
Lol
facing many kind of problem,
right now.
and so many thing to worry about.
stress man!
exam stuff,family,friends and also relationship.
and my little son:)
Lol
everything seems like no solution to solve.
ohmygod.
feel wanna to give up.
yes,soon.
but i know i'll regret it one day.
fuck my life!
gosh!
dear said i've changed.
izit?
hmm.don't know.
i've changed?i was like.umm.really??or it's the real me?
hahaa.
don't know.no any idea of changing.
well.me is me.
but they said so too.
changed to mad.Did i?
yes,i think i am:) Lol
Tomorrow paper.Fuck off la!
damn hard.=(
hopefully everything gonna be fine.
Dear was angry with me now.
because of something that i admitted is my fault.
I accidentally talked with him with high tone.
Lol
fine:)
hmm.
my son growing up now.haha.
yes.should say he's grown up:) and quite naughty.
kaka.
still argue with them about the make up bitch.
fake thing she is!
hmm.
who cares anyway?
Lol
The real thing will cover the fake thing,eventually.
:)
so,i'm gonna to cheers my fuckin life:)
Lol

No comments: