Monday, October 19, 2009

what i suppose to do?

What i'm suppose to do?
haiz..
i'm fat,i know.
lee mee always said that.
cui cui too sometime.even dai keong agree.
hmm..i know i know.
Should i take the pill?
but no one care about me anyway.
hmm..
but mom will hurt if anything happen to me.
izit safe to take those pill??
but i just can't stand to listen what they said.
whenever shopping with them,anything large is for me.
i know they are just joking around.
BUt,i do feel that what they said is the truth.
they're right.
myself know.
normally i will just ignore whatever they said.
cuz they always jokes around with me.
but don't know why feel tired today.
Just now i was so unhappy..fan thinking about the transport to go to bank pay the fees.
How good if i got my own transport.so that i can go here and there freely.
no mood for jokes today.
i really cannot tahan them just now.maybe because of i got alot of problem in my mind.
and no one could understand.
huhhhh.....feel like dying.
i hate myself!!! ugly and fat!!!!
emo~~~~

No comments: