Sunday, October 25, 2009

Miss

Happy birthday dad.
And i just want you to know that i really love you so much.
The surprise party for you had been canceled due to some reason.
hmm..~~
But we plan to have one for you,together with mom`s birthday celebration.
Suddenly miss my family so much.
After sent a birthday wish to you,
the tears suddenly drop uncontrollable.
I miss you.
Sad when mom told me that sis fall sick.
I don't go back this weekend.
And nobody take care of her at home now.
cuz mom and dad have to somewhere.
I'm not a good daughter.i know.
Mom and dad worked so hard to send me study here.
and i promised to study hard.
but see what i've done??
get a bad result for them.
I've broke the promises that i've said.
Always ask for more.
buy this and that..take everything for granted.
and whatever i want,you always try to get it.
But this bad daughter always not appreciate it well.
i'm sorry.
But one thing i want you all to know that i really love you all so much.
i can't live without you all.
Really sorry for all the mistakes i've done.
Sorry for not being a good daughter of you both.
i miss you all.Love.
sis,take care..eat your med and drink more water.
miss you.

No comments: