Tuesday, October 06, 2009

That's my choice

Today starts the classes already.
But no teaching yet.
hmm..
i went to chinese class too just now.
followed cui cui,styler and lee mee.
Haha!
so funny when the time lecturer count the amount of students!
hahaha..
anyway,i just want to try.
hehe=p
but..damn boring..although easier,abit laa.
hha..
hmm..cui cui keep asking me to choose chinese.
Yes,i have confident to score it.and i really don't wish to seperate with you all.
But i don't think i should change my mind cuz it's all for my own future right?
hmm=p
nvm..i believe we will still close although seperated class.
hmm..and i believe i can do my very best.
And eventhough i'm worried about the group assignments..discussion..or whatever..
but..i'm sure i can handle it=p
Hmm..i love them much!
sorry..but i also hope that you all choose drama,yet,i can't force you all.
So same like now,you all can't force me.
hehe=p
haih..
god~~please help me to make a right decision.
If i still want to change,yes..i still have the chance.
Drama or chinese?
ohh please!
why suddenly these fan nao comes?
i thought it's all settled.
i enjoyed being same class with them! but..
haiz..
drama may be fun! but tough when in the year 2.
Chinese....boring~~
hmm..
but if drama will be boring without them too! oh no!!!!
how???
haiz..
drama or chinese??
anyone can help me??

No comments: