Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Saw Them,Remember you=)

I saw them.
And will always see them.
And also the other them.
Sometime she'll share with me about them also.
hees=)
At the same time,
make me think of you.
I can't lie
that i miss you much.
The heart are so hard to understand.
can't even figure out what's on my mind.
wish that we never meet before.
Because our story just end with a 'bye'
after all the moments we had
From the 'hello friend' to 'hi my honey'
from 'i worry about you' to'i love you with all my heart'
never think that the feelings just changed after just a while.
Still have alot of things we should do together.
hmm..
Still remember when you told me that you wish to marry me=)
haha!
still young~~
that's my answer.
funny whenever think about it.
But sweet at that moments.
But at last we still have to leave it
but i'm happy now.
even though still miss you when i see them them and them.
hmmmmmm
is okay.gotta be strong=)

No comments: