Friday, October 09, 2009

Styler Chai=)

Styler chai=)
Kind and friendly=p hehe..
She loves green soo much!!
hmm..i feel glad to know her.She really nice and funny.
Happy whenever talk to her and we have soo many plan to do together.
hmm=p
Thanks her for always drive us to everywhere.
To college,tesco,and sometime ipoh..
hmm..
feel touch sometime you willing to help me..send me to here and there.
Help me to do this and that.
I found you really helpful.
Last tuesday,i know actually you quite tired.
But you still willing to drive me to the kindergarten.
and sent cui cui to her grandmom's hse..
and rush for lunch,sent davide back to college.
sent me to tesco to buy the thing,rush to the post office to buy the hasil stem.
And the day heavy rain you purposely came to college to fetch us.
and sent CK and the friend to oldtown for the emergency.
hmm..thanks alot styler!
fun to be with you.
And i want you to know that,we close with you,not because you have car.
Is because we really appreciate you as a friend.
We are so sad that you wanna stop studying.hmm..
I love you lo..we love you..haha!!
Thanks again!!=p
enjoy the times we all spent together.
Dinner,party,celebration,clubbing,shopping,yum cha..hahaha
fun!

No comments: