Thursday, October 08, 2009

Change Your Mind Pls

Just now cui cui told me that maybe she'll change to drama.
haha!
i'm happy=p
I know we may be too late and could not make a right decision.
But that's our right.
I don't understand why one of my coursemate just now suddenly scolded me.
I'm not give him trouble anyway.
damn!
Hmm..assignments..presentations..and discussions going to start soon.
This time,will be in the same group with kenny them.
hmm..he wants me to join the group.
Eventhough i know maybe hard for me cuz.....
hmm..hehe..
but nvm la..i believe i can make them cooperate well with me=p
just now also yum cha with him ady..we are friend now..
haha!
and also..styler and the group will join my discussion together=)
good la..still can work together.
This time we really will try hard and work hard.
We know the feel of the ''regret''..
we will start do the revision everyday once the books complete in our hand.
hehe=p
moreover i'm going to move to cui cui there..
so i think more easier for us to study together.
This time,i won't make you all down la.
I promise.
I know the feel already.hmm!
Not in the good mood today.
quite alot of things playing in my mind.
about this,and also that.haiz..
But i believe i can handle it and doing good so far.
hopefully will be carry on=p
Dear cui cui..please change ya! i believe you can!! and don't worry anymore..
i'll help you as long i can=p

No comments: