Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ya,I Don't Have To Feel Any Bad.

Just like what benjamin said,
i don't have to feel any bad or guilty.
The wrong,not me.
i just said what i'm suppose to.
And i don't say something that are hurtful.
hmm.
But then,
why i feel so bad?
why i feel so sad when the thing happened like this?
why i feel regret after i did so?
Is my bad?or his?
Am i too soft?
Willing to hurt myself instead to hurt others.
But it's so unfair to myself,right?
Why i just can't stop think about it??
Everything okay,
right?
haiz..
what i suppose to do now?
Start the conversation? act like normal? keep silent for some times?
haiz..
Feel bad,should i?
But that's not my fault!!
i just don't want to get hurt again and again.
Can you try to understand?
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Hate to have this kind of feeling!

No comments: