Saturday, November 21, 2009

Complicated

The mood swing in between happiness and sadness.
And now,
I'm sad.
Regretted for not going back this weekend.
as how i promised them.
sorry.
Why suddenly these all comes to me?
Suddenly these all stuck in.
I just trying to be fair.
I just don't want to hurt myself.
eh! you should be thankful to me.
Because of me, now only you can have a nice day with them.
do you ever realize that??excuse me.
I'm not going to lose anything,
anyway.
Like i care??huh?
why i'll face this kind of problem always?
Should i be like last time?
always hurt myself instead of hurt others?
Don't mind to make myself down,
as long as others on the top?
Who are you to make me feel like this?
why after this matter happened,
i feel very down?
I'm not suppose to,right?
what the hell it is?
huh?!
the wrong is you,not me.
they even knows it.
so c'mon.
Be matured.
okay?
as what benjamin and betty said.
I'm not going to rugi anything.
because i did the right thing.
if you think that i'm wrong.
get off.I don't mind,ok.
Like i care??
just don't understand why my tears will roll down just because of this matter.
may be i feel dissapointed of you.
and i was shocked of the plan you made with them.
without offering me.
fuck!
i know them earlier than you do.
Still dare to show your unsatisfied emotion to me??
Whatever la.
i'm not going to do anything right now.
because you're needing me.
i know.

[zi mui men,faster come back.I need you all:) miss ya:) ]

No comments: