Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To YOU:)

How are you recently?
I prefer to communicate with you through the blog.
Coz i know that you'll read it.
right?:)
Hm..i understand the feeling of being lonely.
suddenly will remember the happiness and nice moments that we had together before.
It was totally sad that we got nothing to do with each other..
Anymore!
But nothing gonna change it also.
The feeling toward you,
already lost.
and i'm glad that the feeling i could clear it up.
:)
You'll be alright.
Don't think too much.
I already tried not to find you,meet you.
as how you wish.
even msn,facebook and friendster i don't find you.
you are the one find me first.
So please don't hate me just because that you can't forget me.
ok?
i wanna be friend you,
but you don't want to.
Then,what can i say??
i can't read your mind.You always make me confuse.
haiz..
I'm happy with my life now.
I already have someone that managed to touch my heart.
I'm happy now.
and i want to prove to you all that,
IM NOT THAT BAD AS YOU THINK!
the problem not come from me,is from you all.
Now you are regretting for the mistake..Trust Them More Than Your Lover.
u understand right? So..go to find them.
k?
You just never know how hurt i felt after you leave me!
you follow your shit friends.Now,where are them?
why don't you just find them?
I don't really want to mention the past.But i really get hurt!!
You all never know it.
im sorry if i hurt you,but i 10 times hurt more than you do.
i"m sorry.
Forget about me.
If i can do so,Why Don't you???

No comments: