Sunday, November 08, 2009

wait for me,times! can you? no,you can't.

hmm..
what's wrong with me??
Can't even follow the schedule.
haiz.
how sad:(
So fast today already sunday.
just feel like yesterday was friday.
aiyo~~
the precious time really don't wait for me=(
plan to study and finish up the homeworks.
but all never done completely.
damn!!
the thinking to withdraw are so strong in my mind.
but mom and dad will dissapointed on me then.
so no matter what i have to continue.
hmm!
raining for this few days.
and always after my clothes being washed.
gosh~~
no mood today:(
fan about the assignments and other matters.
haiz~~
money not enough~~
hate!!
brother want a laptop.
no money buy for you laa~~ aiyo.
miss them much!!
next week BBQ party.
hees=) but not sure whether i'll enjoy it or not >.<
headache headache headache!!
mispress the button,unsaved the point of pet society!!!
arghhhh..
feel wanna throw the laptop away!!
haiz..
hmm..surprise that you said miss me.
haha.
thought that you never find me again.
hmm..i guess you sent wrongly?izit?
anyway..hmm..whatever.
ahha!
hungry err...
pity me >.<
miss home.
but don't feel to go back.
haiz.
but no use ar..
sooner or later they'll know about it also.
let the times to heal everything la liyana.
but feel soo touch you after received your msg.
i know you love me much.
and i love you too:)
hmm.. i miss you i miss you i miss you and i miss you also=)
see you next week.



No comments: