Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bunny And Brownie:)

I'm happy.
Bunny And Brownie..
I'm having Now:)
haha!
At first,i feel so geli to touch them.
And scare they'll bite me also.
but then,i'm their Mommy what~~
so have to give them a warm and loving attention.
haha!
But i'm not a good mommy for them.
Well,on the first day i bring them home.
I dropped them on the road,and i know they get so much shock!
sorry dear:(
Then when i'm trying to clean their room,
I clipped bunny's hand.
He cried for pain:(
sorry sorry sorry.
And feel sorry to CK also.
Because trouble him to catch bunny to get in last night.
Oh nope.is morning just now.
3am after yum cha with them.
Bunny was hided behind the cupboard.
he tried hard to persuade and catch him.
haha!
pity lo~~
end up,almost 4am only done!
sorry Ck.
hehee..
Just now i bring them to test and classes.
haha!
funny when kenny dropped bunny and all of us tried to catch him back.
my god.luckily gary managed to catch him=)
thanks.
bring them along to seng yip.
cute! like their stupid mommy,right?
haha!
I'll be the best mommy for them:)
prove that i'm not useless.
lol
i just love them!!
muacksss!!^^

No comments: