Thursday, February 04, 2010

seriously:)

It's almost end of this week.The event coming soon.this saturday,and i was totally excited.is not that.because of that event.urm..yes laa.but more to end this week.Lol
Hey people,actually i did find a job to spend my times.but couldn't find any.so i was like.Okay..fine.better help mom.and i get rm10 everyday from her.^^hmm.so.that's it.fuckin boring hols.Last night,the best buddy asked me to go back kampar for few days.and asked me to back with lao gong.well.she going back to see her lao gong too:)but too sad.i can't make it:(
hmm.miss lao gong so much.2 weeks plus to go.Lol he texted me first today. haha . as i said last night.i won't text you first.haha.guai^^
hmm..received one of his text.said that he thinks that he is not good enough for me.always makes me cry,hurt and worry.hmm.i was.speechless actually.cuz i never think that he is.
but seriously,he was good for me and everything for me.and how i wish to tell him that i really love him with all my heart.God should know.
*close topic* haha.
The crazy sister acted naughtly just now.i was helping mom to wash the dishes and she was standing beside me and tickle my stomach.and i was totally fed up.wish to wet her up.but.i did not* lol but in all the suddden.she emo me.hmm..she was angry cuz i don't keep the bones for 'teh' Lol =='' raining la adikku yang tersayang.*
fine.
Received the msg from him.omg! i was like..scare to answer him.like seriously scare and the heart beating was so fast.haiz.wondering how the hell he'll know about it and why he ask me??
hmm..thank you anyway.haha:)
so.that's all for now.Aku rindu lao gongku.haha.and.according to styler chai,only 3 of u smart.haha.You,she,and her lao gong.not included me:( hmm.izit?haha.
F her la.Lol hope to see you soon ya! muackss.

No comments: