Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Need! the strength!

Since i've decided to set that kind of thinking,why i still feel so hurt?why i still no mood for the whole day?omg.this,i could never get the answer.i told him about it,and he was totally happy,and i was like,hmm.okay..and my heart was totally.pain.can say that.hmm.is okay.as long as he happy.right?haha..hmm.i should call mimi and get some useful words from her.and i'm sure i'll feel much better after talk to her:)
God,please make me strong.it is just a simple little thing that i need to do.so please walk with me and give me the strength.sigh..what is wrong to me?why so hard for me to handle this kind of feeling?who can help me?*SOS* haha.it is just simple thing but i can take it serious and i was so down! hmm.the only thing i know now is,he was happy.and i suppose to feel alright about it.right?:) hmm.i choose to hurt myself instead to hurt him and,is okay to do that.if not,i will feel the pain and hurt he give to me,which i don't want to get.is alright if i hurt my own feeling.hmm..nah..is not that i'm kind or nice or whatever.Is actually,i feel so tired.like,seriously tired.that kind of feel.hmm..i'm tired to fight.tired to argue.tired to hate*but doesn't mean i'll accept her ok* hmm.
fine.since i've decided,i'll make it true.god bless me:)
is okay for me to crying alone.handle the hurts and pains.Omg.but yet,i feel life doesn't suck so much:) let's cheers:) ! Liyana,try your very best.

3 comments:

Aiden Chan said...

i give u the strength...
cause i m the god... xD

be happY...
dun make ur holiday be worst...^~^
cheer up friend...

happY holidaY ar...^^

Liyana lee said...

haha..really??? i need it:) ^^ Lol

Liyana lee said...

thanks anyway^^