Friday, February 26, 2010

Back again:)

Huhuu..so long never update my blog.hmm.quite busy lately and abit lazy too:)Lol
well,new sem started and both of my lecturer is male:) hehe.Mr Chong is so kind:) Like,seriously kind:)good^^ but my psycho lecturer...hmm..really psycho.hahaha..
hmm.went jusco last night with styler and her lao gong,mine,and lee mee:)Watched ''Percy jackson".Great show.We had a fun time together and we really enjoyed it even though we're tired after classes:) and.I'm getting married! Lee mee promise to design a wedding dress for me and styler and davide will perform in the wedding party.Lol hahahahaaa..
and and and.we going to taiping zoo soon! so excited:) haha!
Sigh.I'm dealing with some conflict right now:( with myself and him.Hmm.I always asking for too much.always feel that the love has fade.always not thankful for whatever i have.Hmm.I realize it now and i feel so wrong to have that kind of thinking before.He always there for me,but why i still doubting?He always love me,but why i just don't believe him?
hmm.Just fine.So now,I'll cherish everything that is mine:) and i won't take everything for granted:)

No comments: