Saturday, February 13, 2010

Met him

*This post should be posted last,urm..friday.and i thought i posted it but actually it is still in my draft.Lol*
Yesterday(thursday),met him for the first time.I mean,since we both break up:)hmm.quite far away but we he still come forward said hi to me:) Lol wow,it was long lost between me and him and i was so surprise that met him there.exchanged contact number and he texted me right after i reached home."Hello,nice to meet you just now.and you are getting more prettier.Still remember your sweet smile just now.I guess that's the reason why your bf love you much" "Lol.Nope,still the same la.Thanks anyway.Yes,he love me so much and treat me very well:) and i love him more than word can say too!"
"oh" he replied me.haha..anyway.that is all over between me and him:) now,my life started with HIM.and i'll loyal to his love.hehes.Hmm.
My sis emo today.haha..but still cute.i found that i love to tease her,lately.and her response is " ooooooooiiiiiii...don't disturb!" or ''Mama..you see sister,she disturb me!!" or ''weiya!you better stop it or else i'll bla bla bla" hahaha.
so now,i know the reason why they love to tease me.because tease ppl really fun! haha!!
hmm.one week more to rest then start with stressful life.and can't wait them! esp him^^

No comments: