Tuesday, February 09, 2010

seriously tired:(

I was tired.seriously tired.hmm.why i always being so kind to people but at the end just let them step on?i always care about others,but who going to care about me?so i decided,not to care much.because the thing we keep hoping not to fall onto us,will still happen,eventually.well,sometime the life is so unfair,right?yeah..i might be a bad for him if i care too much of thing that he likes to do.and i can't even control the mind of his thinking.i don't have the power.so,i'll let him do whatever thing that he enjoy and i shouldn't care too much.i trust him and i too tired to say no to this and that,because it is all useless.:) hmm.
just cheer my life and please,make me fulfill this will:) make me strong,God.please love and bless me:)
i love you so much and this is why i wanna to see you happy:)

No comments: